Boy/Girl Band Who I EVEN Like

Boy Bands










1. Dong Bang Shin Ki



1st time I likes Boyband... They are introducing me to the K-pop world



my favorite member is Hero Jae Joong <3







2. Super Junior



-i don't have any pics of them.. lol-



They are really Hard-to-Forget..



I likes them in...10 month i think.



Favorite member : Kim Ryeo Wook











3. FT Island



I've hating them because heard the bad rumors about them



but, whe i Seen the pictures of them, I started to Likes them.



oh! im even forget them once!



but, when Song Seung Hyun come, I love them again,..lol



Am I weird? hhaha



Favorite Members : Song Seung Hyun, Lee Hong Ki











4. Fahrenheit



This boy band made me Forget FTIsland. =___="



I likes this bb because i watched The x Family.. ouh.. Im too easy to likes someone..lol



Favorite Member : Aaron Yan











5. Lollipop



I don't know how i can likes this boy band



They are not my type xD



and, this band really easy-to-forget



Favorite member : Wang Zi Prince











6. SS501



I likes this bb 'cause, when I watched BBF, Im very likes JiHoo



and I try to find the song of them =___=""



Favorite Member : Kim Hyun Joong







Girl Bands











1. Girls Generation



1st time I likes them, because I See they have many antifans..



But, when i see them, I likes them...



hha...



Favorite member : Choi Soo Young, Kim Tae Yeon











2. KARA



I likes Cute GB like them



The dance is Easy and the song is cute!



Favorite Member : Koo Ha Ra











3.Hey Girl



They said this Girl band is Chinese Version of Girls Generation



I likes Them because I likes lollipop...hha



Favorite Member : Gui Gui and Ya Tou







I think i have wrote all..



Yeah~ i've done! lol

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



+SiLent Love+ @ 10:34 AM



Cursors by dorischu
Cursors by dorischu