Again and Again

Huff..

I've met 4 PEOPLE who said Me like a child

and today, she said it because i made a bad comment to her note in FB.

She said : "9ila. . . . . .

s'cinta" we ama korea k9a s9itu'a. .


seen99a'a law loe" mank pda suka all about korea. . . . . law adha kya 9ni dkun9 lah ne9ara loe sndri. . . . .


sumpah. . . . . we kcian betz ama indo. . . .

pnya wr9a ne9ara y6 k9a pnya RASA NASIONALISME. . .

y6 k9a tw 9mn balas budi. . . . . .


law we bln9 ceh. . rank" kya 9ni neh y6 memalukan indo..


*mian law adha y6 trsin96un9*


Biz we dah k9a than. . . . . "



cause I support Korea and China, I made a bad comment


and She has reply : "oh yah. . . . .

nax kcil tw apha ceh. . . .

ckckck"

and

"dah duech. . . malez we rbut ama nax kcil. . . . s'umurn lu mah pln9 cma ikut". . "



I thought She is the REAL child =___="

She's born in 1994, but she... aissshh.. very hate her.



btw

Snsd-Genie is so cute song!!!

i've heard the song 7x in my playlist.

the song not make me bored.

Labels: , ,



+SiLent Love+ @ 11:03 AM



Cursors by dorischu
Cursors by dorischu