Variety Show

humm.. so lately i've been interested in some Variety show. especially the ones with FT Island
I'm almost done watching 'Oh My School' (which is the reason why i always sleep late at nigth or even dawn)
but my waiting list is getting longer and longer
now, I'm downloading MakBanShi (Idol Maknae Rebellion) *ahh,, Seunghyunnie>__<*
but while downloading it, i can't stop twitting or tumblring or blogging. so i found the other ones *sigh*
so my waiting list :
- MBC Idol Sport
- FT Island Idol Army
- MBLAQ idol army ->I'm not really an A+, i'm just enjoy watching it with my sis
- Haengul Island->this have been in my list since long long ago, i just can't get the eng subbed one. evil Youtube.grrr

i think that's all...
arrr... i guess i can't watch some episodes today IF ONLY my internet perform faster than this : 30kb/sekon... uuuhh.. I'm dying of waiting

okaay.. wish me luck :p

Labels: , , , ,



+SiLent Love+ @ 1:19 PM



Cursors by dorischu
Cursors by dorischu